Selasa, 02 Juli 2013

Dialog Bahasa Inggris ( Disbelieve, Surprise, Praissing )

Ana        : “ Hallo, Beno?”
Beno      : “ Hi, Ana? What’s up?”
Ana        : “ Congratulations, you got the highest score of english in national exams”.
Beno      : “ Really?” I don’t believe it.”
Ana        : “ Yes ofcourse, Beno. I didn’t lie to you.”
Beno      : “ Where you know about the score of english in national exams?”
Ana        : “ Hmm... From someone “.
Beno      : “ Who is? He/she is a teacher?”.
Ana        : “ Oh no. Guessing, please?”
Beno     : “ It’s my friends?”
Ana        : “ Yes ofcourse”.
Beno     : “ Who is ? girl or boy?”
Ana        : “ It’s girl. She is beautiful and smart girl in my class.”
Beno     : “ Ohh, she is Lala”.
Ana        : “ It’s true. I’m proud of you. You're so smart”.
Beno     : “ Thanks Ana “. Please, don’t be over praissing me.”
Ana        : “ Come with me to class, please?”
Beno     : “ It’s okey”.
Ana        : “ Surprise “.
Beno     : “ Oh My God, this is the happiest surprise of my life. Thank you Ana, you’re my best friend.”

Ana        : “ You’rewelcome, Beno.” 

2 komentar: